You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
3D model appears when defining footprint 3D, but not in 3D view
440 1
warloofer 3 years ago
There is something weird happening with 3D new components I'm defining. I have imported it in OBJ format and associated correctly to a footprint (after several minutes rotating, scaling and moving it to fit the footprint). After doing it for 2 new components, both with same procedure and both being showed correctly in the preview of 3D link to footprint, one is shown in the 3D view and other not. After several attempts, I got it working but I needed to put reasign the 3D model to the footprint in the Layout screen. The model imported from Schematic still doesn't snow the 3D. In the last capture you can see the same model imported from schematic (doesn't appear) and the same component where I reasigned the 3D using exactly same values in transformation parameters. Any idea? Is this a bug? ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/G1th4TYX6RSHQd2WVRcgBPP713JwjqzlPlxxjRAT.png) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/Vh9Gyi24UtulobUbz24KUgMSsVgTK81SMFZ3ATxN.png) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/9fSDH9QifRhONfzBDt96l17p1f4hvYGTkRCuAgeZ.png)
Comments
warloofer 3 years ago
I have been analyzing the issue. I found out one thing that may be the problem. When you assign the 3D to the footprint in the footprint editor, the height of the model can't be assigned and the system gives it 0mm. Despite of this, the 3D model is shown correctly in the visualizer. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/75KneRFMvxQWtmkZhVw3wIIAcyB4TMi56r4M48OZ.png) When you modify the footprint it in the Layout editor screen, this field shows a value. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/8pVg7gIrKoyn4tovt4j0nrl8c1m5Y6sRQWvPmmGG.png) I tried to modify manually this value, but in the first screen, always I try to modify it the Width changes to zero. Any idea?
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice