You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
3D models not loading or slow to load (STD)
1541 3
The Pinball Mod Co. 10 months ago
Been using STD for a long time. Never had this issue until very recently. When loading the 3D view of the PCB some models will not load (randomly) and will eventually load (30-60secs) or not at all. If I close the 3D view and open it again sometimes other models will load (while some still will not) and sometimes all will load. This seems to have coincided with a slower response from the LCSC/EasyEDA parts library lookup, as well. Prior parts would load almost immediately in the search results, 1-2 secs max. Now, sometimes it will take 5-10 seconds for a response. I don't see any recent topics on this so I am wondering if anyone else might notice this or any changes have happened. Version 6.5.34 on Macbook Pro running 13.1. This is mainly on the desktop version (what I normally use) but I've also tested the browser version in Firefox and it has the same issue. I know the 3D models exist, they will quickly show when clicking on the 3D Model property of any item.
Comments
haidy_easyeda 10 months ago
<font _mstmutation="1">Hello, I am a technician from Easyeda. Thanks for contacting us and sorry for keeping you waiting.   In order to help you better, Could you please send me the error project files? </font>Email address:[haidy@easyeda.com](mailto:haidy@easyeda.com) <font _mstmutation="1"></font><span class="size"></span>![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/Ue9jt9FbFZwnbYcc4g6Vn85bpYf3OfluaoAZw5pB.png)
@haidy_easyeda Sure, I will send. I don't think it's related to a specific project, but I will send an example of one.
Not sure if anything changed on your end but everything seems to be working smoothly again.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice