You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
4+ layer PCB editor lag
440 4
deskpro256 2 years ago
Hi, I was messing about with 4 and more layer board routing and experienced crazy lag and literally EasyEDA freezing when using 4 or more layers AND the inner layers set to "plane". Moving a component or even a designator kills the app. This happens to both the desktop app and browser. If I set the inner layers to "signal", then it works fine. My PC(laptop) is not bad by any means, kind of "old", but i7-4702MQ, GTX850M and 8/16GB RAM, so I really doubt that's the issue. Am I just being crazy or has this always been the case? Can someone test it out on their PC's too? Thanks! ![Screenshot_1.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/uM4A7oOzRCzktdpqZluwriAUQSZHmnOIYhtnJxu5.png)
Comments
deskpro256 2 years ago
![Animation.gif](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/3VuwWowe1vIQWvjmuenBsCipudXWAq6TBq5MX47B.gif)
spcplugins 2 years ago
I have the same issue. Since updating to v6.4.31, moving a single part on my 4-layer pcb design takes upwards of a minute to redraw (my PC is older!), making it almost impossible to work with. This happens even if it's only connected with ratlines. It used to be that the part moved straight away, but the tracks and/or ratlines redrew themselves after a delay, but now the initial movement of the part isn't redrawn.
jbarber 8 months ago
Did anyone find a solution to this? I'm trying to redesign a board that I initially made with 2 layers that worked without issues in EasyEDA, with 4 layers. I currently have around 400 objects or 60 parts and whenever I try to move anything the page will completely freeze for a solid 20-30 seconds, making component placement a pain.
andyfierman 8 months ago
"I'm trying to redesign a board that I initially made with 2 layers that worked without issues in EasyEDA, with 4 layers." If you mean that your original PCB was designed as a 2 layer board and that was ok in EasyEDA Std but you are now trying to redesign it in EasyEDA Std as a 4 layer board then yes you will have problems like this. You should not but sadly you will and this behaviour has been  reported many times in the forum. EasyEDA Pro is supposed to handle multilayer design much better. I cannot comment further because I have not used either version for multi-layer designs other than simple examples to investigate a few user's forum posts. You may be better off posting this as a new Bug Report.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice