You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
4 layer board
840 3
GastonMelo 5 years ago
Hi to all,  im trying to make a 4 layer board (dimensions Width:57mm height:37mm) componentes : Ic lqfp128 and capacitors. I went to layers and select 4 layer board, then went to autorouter (select local autorouter -- already have the file to local route). I choose the inner layers to signal and start the autorouter. What I can see is that the autorouter  doesnt use the inner layer to autoroute (working in the top and bottom layer instead). It get stuck at 90% with the inner layer poorly routed. Maybe im missing others settings. I even try with 6 layer and the autorouter still reach the 90%. Im using linux Opensuse and mozilla (and chromium) to work with easyeda. Gastón
Comments
UserSupport 5 years ago
Hi The auto router not good enough, suggest route some nets manually.
GastonMelo 5 years ago
well I tryied the v0.8 of easy eda an at least reach the 94% and get stuck. No lucky.
andyfierman 5 years ago
Without sight of your project it is not possible to offer any specific advice. General advice: Try rearranging the components on the PCB to make more space for the routing. As long as you are not constrained by the current carrying capacity of the tracks and the minimum track widths and clearances, try reducing the track widths and clearances.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice