You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
90 degree pcb traces
865 5
Martin P 2 years ago
Hi I am new to easyeda. When I route pcb, i can not route traces with 90 degree, only with45 degree. I switch 90 degree option under canvas settings, but it did not work. What i am doing wrong?
Comments
UserSupport 2 years ago
change to line 90 ![图片.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/K4Kwoxkgbg7UwPXbP5SLSX1lsGepEmoivMc7MfJb.png)
Martin P 2 years ago
![Test scheme 9V power supply0001-00.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/X8tIJsWXMZVbkdPMxtLOEtJBOMiYqCwK98gP68IZ.png)![Test scheme 9V power supply0002-00.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/oK6kTA7EtZPROYALHXE2XI7NAfAsgNSaqcKFm2an.png)![Test scheme 9V power supply0003-00.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/56kVvj1YyxS25omItmesvtnbSboImbtlAI0nDG7f.png)![Test scheme 9V power supply0004-00.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/IJBlvrZkZQyB6vJEzA5SGwuVcMJ0DJKepdMa1nA7.png)
deskpro256 2 years ago
> What i am doing wrong? Using the autorouter for a 7 component board. Just connect the traces yourself and save yourself 3 weeks. The setting you chose for 90 degree routing only applies to your own placed traces, not the autorouter. How are the 90 degree traces going to give you any good? The terrible autorouted board will be better than the 90 degree board. Also use a GND plane on the top and bottom layers. Another thing would help you is better component placement. The smaller caps should be closer to the regulator and not where they are now. You could also add a mounting hole or two. Here is a test circuit I made in 5 minutes based on your previous work. ![1.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/0i2TYtWlYZWsD5HycRSI9ZX3Nvv5pxWSOoZWY4sE.png) And the PCB: ![2.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/8lSUS7jvd5D9UugszFZXcIYOfHeFEx9vQ20MnsJj.png) The PCB has the top and bottom copper connected to the GND net with vias, so no need to manually connect wires. Power nets are straight and short. Could be better, but I chose some random components similar to yours. This is what I would suggest you try to replicate. Also, unless you need 100's of these, why not manually solder the components on a perfboard? Here you can see the via stitching (select a copper area first): ![3.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/OdzwezD7iPPNj3j5yU3WBfeK5UNZ1OFdvNBMSBVz.png) Sorry if I sound negative, but this shouldn't have taken 2 weeks. Hope this helps you!
Martin P 2 years ago
<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">sorry, I made this circuit as a sample. it takes me less than 5 minutes, but I don't have time to reply to the second post earlier. I want to make some boards with picaxe and arduino where is more components. and you have right I missing out gnd.</font></font>
UserSupport 2 years ago
schematic doesn't support the 90 degrees wiring you can drag the wire node to implement 90 degrees
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice