You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
API script editor and debugger
1389 10
duritskiy 4 years ago
1) Let's create a separate forum section for questions related to API scripts. I would like more examples of various scripts, for a greater understanding of scripts for novice programmers. 2) Please show other more convenient ways of programming through the API. Maybe it can be through standard Google Chrome tools ... Or maybe there is some way to debug through some c ++ programming environment
Comments
andyfierman 4 years ago
+1 This might encourage more use of the EasyEDA API.
MikeDB 4 years ago
I've never trusted APIs on EDA tools as they have a habit of not being tested on updates and suddenly stopping working.
duritskiy 4 years ago
Is there an alternative?
MikeDB 4 years ago
Doing it by hand :-)     I've managed so far but I agree some tasks should be automatable.
UserSupport 4 years ago
Hi When the editor ready , we will update our API document and create a new Category at the forum.
duritskiy 4 years ago
I want to run a local js script with one click. And this script could be edited in any convenient programming environment. I tried to use different "include" methods in the js script, but nothing happened.
duritskiy 4 years ago
I myself will answer: for the convenience of debugging, you can add to the end of the script **easyeda.extension.quickScript ();** and then the script window will not close
duritskiy 4 years ago
**A convenient example for the built-in script editor.** try { console.clear() //Your code. } catch(e) { alert('Error: ' + e.name + ":" + e.message + "\n" + e.stack);} function ScriptWindowReSize() { //debugger; var PanelWindow=document.getElementById('dlgInstallScript').parentElement;      PanelWindow.style.width='1100px' var PanelHeader=PanelWindow.getElementsByClassName('panel-header panel-header-noborder window-header')[0];      PanelHeader.style.width='100%' var dlgInstallScript = document.getElementById('dlgInstallScript');     dlgInstallScript.style.width= '100%'     dlgInstallScript.style.height='650px'     var Panel=dlgInstallScript.getElementsByClassName('panel')[0];         Panel.style.width='100%'         Panel.style.height='600px'     var DialogContent=Panel.getElementsByClassName('dialog-content panel-body panel-body-noheader panel-body-noborder')[0];         DialogContent.style.width='100%'         DialogContent.style.height='100%'     var textarea=DialogContent.getElementsByTagName('textarea')[0];         textarea.style.width='98%'         textarea.style.height="565px";     var DialogButton =dlgInstallScript.getElementsByClassName('dialog-button')[0];         DialogButton.style["text-align"]="left" } easyeda.extension.quickScript (); ScriptWindowReSize();
legrady 3 years ago
@MikeDB The API needs its own set of tests which is run as part of all modifications and extensions.
MikeDB 3 years ago
@legrady Agreed.  But as even very expensive paid for tools from C/M/S and A/X often fall down this hole, what chance with free software/
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice