You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
ISSUE while updating PCB
520 3
nghiamta2008 4 years ago
I dont know if this is an error or It's just how EASYEDA Work, but here the deal Lets say I had a schematic and a PCB, now I change something in my schematic, then I have reannotate all components, then I hit update PCB, and bam, all my work become a mess. For example, C4 is a ceramic capacitor, located at x=100, y=100. After reannotate, C4 now is an electrolytic capacitor, old C4 becomes C8. I suppose after update PCB, C8 must be at x=100, y=100, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, new C4 standing right at where I took hours to put a ceramic capacitor in. If that's how easyEDA works, I regret switching from Altium, which I have never been through this issue before. ![2020-02-03 (1).png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/eR1O3KZ3WtoL2cFB6wpixwQQwHht4X9KBikWUpFJ.png)![2020-02-03.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/tEC7IuBQHyJE9BPKTzMbOXyHTvQWVu9sPveCqb7s.png)
Comments
Koen De Clercq 4 years ago
~~~~Even the most simple change, like adding one wire between two pins of a component triggers all components to be removed and added... is this normal behaviour or you have a bug today?~~~~
f33net 4 years ago
Identifying components by name on the circuit is a child's mistake by the programmer. :) Components must have an internal hidden unique ID that never changes and is generated when added to the sheet. Both its name and nominal are just a text description.
jose.guarino 4 years ago
I agree with **f33net**, every component must have an ID for identifying it. It will allow the user to make a re-annotate action without the need to manually change all component names on a PCB already made, which is really frustrating :(
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice