You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Accept DRC errors and/or convert these to warnings
867 4
Henrik Larsen 3 years ago
HI, I would like to be able to convert DRC errors to warnings. If often need to connect a net to some input pin, but dont need it to be really thick as that nets tracks mostly need to be. It could be 24V DC. Its annoying to have to specify a net to be to thin, to have the danger of not making most tracks for that net wide enough. Using the Autorouter requires me to set the "worst case" width of the net. On the other side, I also want to be able to route a thin track for that net to some low current sensing input, where width is not important. So if I could just accept the DRC errors for this Segment and this Via and say its okay. So in future, these DRC errors are shown as yellow warnings, just to let me know they are there. Or maybe there is already a fantastic workaround for this, I dont know of ? /Thanks.
Comments
cjohnson 3 years ago
This would also be great for intentional design decisions that cause DRC errors. One instance I always run in to is creating a single side through hole pad. To create it you have to create a surface mount pad and put a hole in the center of it in the footprint. When you route to this pad there is always a drc error for track being too close to hole.
Henrik Larsen 3 years ago
Oh, I just need to say, that DRC warning should of course be removed/annulled if the segment or via for some reason have any of their properies changed, such as position, width etc..
martin 3 years ago
+1 here, especially useful for trace antennae.
UserSupport 3 years ago
Hi All Yes, it is on the plan
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice