You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Add No Solder Mask / No Paste Mask to PAD properties
2789 6
egaistek 5 years ago
At times I need pads to be removed from stencil and solder mask and there is no solution right now except editing gerber files. Please add new properties to pads Disable/No Solder Mask, Disable/No Paste Mask. Thanks.
Comments
MikeDB 5 years ago
Why can't you just edit the Solder masks on EasyEDA editor ?
egaistek 5 years ago
You can not? Every pad has paste mask, I can only expand it in pad properties, but not remove. Am I missing something and you can remove mask from a pad in EasyEDA?
UserSupport 5 years ago
Yes, you can only edit the expansion, you can't delete it. you can use solid region instead of this pad. multi-layer pad doesn't have the paste mask, or you can change this pad to multi-layer
andyfierman 5 years ago
To clarify, The EasyEDA PCB Editor allows: 1. automatically placed Solder and Paste Mask apertures to be expanded but not deleted; 2. Additional Solder and Paste Mask apertures to be created and edited. Note that: (a) additional Solder Mask apertures can be created independently in any shape including as text and in any location; (b) additional Paste Mask apertures can be created independently in any shape (except as text) and in any location even if they are non-sensical. The screenshots below show the EasyEDA PCB view and the Gerbers of a test PCB with several additional Solder Mask apertures (including one as text) and in the upper right corner, a small rectangler aperture of Solder Paste Mask overlapping a small rectangular aperture of Solder Mask. This means that it is possible (but non-sensical!) to place an aperture in the Solder Paste Mask layer over an area that is covered by Solder Mask (i.e. not over exposed copper). EasyEDA PCB Editor view: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/WdY94YgVUNno9CH6jrcAWxKPrzETrDA6Tf3TbwKu.png) Gerbers in gerbv: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/YjC4vfBqjrqVET5ixXn6wM6e7G6YgAbnooEH89Ku.png)
Nifty255 4 years ago
@UserSupport I'd love to use solid regions, except you can't number them in PCB libraries, so it's physically impossible to create a paste-mask-less footprint.
UserSupport 4 years ago
at v6.2 the mask expansion will support to set nagetive value.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice