Once my project is complete, I intend to publish instructions so others can build the same project. One of those instructions will be to order a PCB from EasyEDA with a link to my project page.
However, going from the project page to ordering the PCB is a little more complicated than I'd like.
Starting from the project page, here are the steps you have to go through:
- Scroll down to the PCB section
- Click "Open in Editor"
- Save the PCB
- Click the "Gerber Output..." button
- Ignore the warning and click OK.
- Ignore all the options on the order page and click "Save to Cart"
Would it be possible to add a button to the project page so the above steps can be simplified to:
- Click the "Add PCB to Cart" button