You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Adjust components label size
1098 3
dimitar.kunchev 6 years ago
**Feature Request** Easy way to adjust all components label size. This is a minor thing, but if you have a board with many components and small size you quickly come to realise you can get away with smaller labels (default 45mil but can be smaller and still readable) to save space. It would be nice if we had a way to adjust all components labels on the PCB to smaller size. Currently I see no way to select them except one by one, which is a tedious process. Same applies to text width too. Suggested approaches to implementing it: - smart select - (actually involves a lot more than just his request) - a dialog with option to choose to select multiple objects on the PCB - labels, trough-holes, and etc. Could be made useful for other purposes too (not sure what exactly) - option in Other properties list on the right when you click on the canvas (or elsewhere) - set a new default value for the labels and on change ask the user if existing ones should be changed. Note that might apply to custom labels (not just component ones) or not - either way would be OK. Hope that makes it clear :) Cheers
Comments
Tutorials 6 years ago
hi we will provide a find similar object option in the future.
Tutorials 6 years ago
At now, you can use Ctrl + click them one by one and change they height at the right attribute panel.
dimitar.kunchev 6 years ago
Thank you Yes, I know I can change them one by one - that's what I do right now. The feature suggestion is to simplify that process ;) Cheers!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice