You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Alert when document recovery version newer than saved version on launch
514 2
MadOverlord 4 years ago
Had a random lockup that happened (as they always do) just a few seconds before I was going to save. This cost me 45 minutes of work -- boo! Frantic googling ensued, and I found out about the document recovery feature -- yeah! All was not lost! In fact, only 5 minutes was lost. However, the feature is not as obvious as it should be. A simple improvement would be to check when EasyEda launches whether there are any recovery files with dates newer than the saved versions on the server. If so, pop up an alert that points the user to the recovery feature. Given that stress can suppress the immune system, these days you could be helping save lives! :)
Comments
UserSupport 4 years ago
Hi Can you find it back at historical record? ![图片.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/CdR27hyWXsCaycHYDZAdxWVppcSkWh2VP0LelEZl.png) Any steps to repeat this issue? Thank you
MadOverlord 4 years ago
You misunderstand.  Sorry if I was not clear enough. **I did find it.** **However, it was hard to find.** If I had not googled, I would not have known about the Document Recovery feature. My point is that the app can easily tell when starting up if there is a potential Document Recovery situation. If the modification date of the document recovery file(s) is newer than the version saved on the server, then a crash almost certainly happened and work was lost. In that instance, the app should pop up an alert that specifically points the user to the Document Recovery feature.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice