You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
All my projects disappeared after updating to the newer V6.4.24  version
796 14
Msys 2 years ago
After working on local projects with Easyeda for several months without any issue when receiving updates, all my projects disappeared after updating to the newer V6.4.24  version Now, even when pointing to my backup files or trying to create newer projects and copying the sch and pcb files into it, the system does not recognize any file Also, when I point to the sch file and ask to open it by usin Easyeda app, the file gets opened but I cannot save it into any project (no matter what the newer project name is, it always says "project name conflict"). Is there any way to get back into a previous version or fix this issue?
Comments
andyfierman 2 years ago
I don't know what the problem is as I rarely use it but if you are using the Desktop Client just uninstall V6.4.24 and reinstall V6.4.21 (nothing the topic about earlier versions being disabled after 30th September 2021). If you no longer have a copy of the earlier version, you can reconstruct the url of the earlier version from the current url and editing the version number.
andyfierman 2 years ago
See: [https://easyeda.com/forum/topic/Notice-EasyEDA-will-expired-the-old-desktop-client-which-is-lower-than-v6-4-21-at-2021-9-31-29bf6f5604924f989e4b4abef18aff20](https://easyeda.com/forum/topic/Notice-EasyEDA-will-expired-the-old-desktop-client-which-is-lower-than-v6-4-21-at-2021-9-31-29bf6f5604924f989e4b4abef18aff20)
Msys 2 years ago
@andyfierman <br> Thanks a lot for the tip Andy, I have downloaded the previous version by looking at the URL link, and everything seems to be working normal again I am also hopping that this issue can be fixed before the 6.4.23 version gets outdated <br> Regards
andyfierman 2 years ago
@Msys, For info: I updated my linux 64 bit Desktop Client from V6.4.20 to V6.4.24 with no problems. Existing local projects were immediately available and new projects could be created, saved and opened ok.
UserSupport 2 years ago
@Msys Hi Any images? when it failed to load, can you help to press F12, to check "console" if show any errors after refresh the project list? ![图片.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/7LR207ZtZpuHbDzvFIVZCNQy8z1cF6gnPy6t73yW.png)
UserSupport 2 years ago
Hi we found this issue, please delete "uuidMap.json" then restart the desktop client at client data folder: easyeda-data - projects - uuidMap.json. ![图片.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/NSYHwENlUPRgQZ5TYMdfpFvs3MHviewxieaBTqaK.png) if still fail, please setting the data folder to other directory at desktop cleint setting menu, and then copy the "projects" folder into new data folder, and then remove "uuidMap.json“ and ”all "info" files at every project folder. ![图片.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/D1jKThR13X9x1c6KaKQa4H7NYoBMDAzBwvbumOwo.png) we didn't find out what will cause this file error yet. and we will fix this issue soon. copy to @andyfierman
UserSupport 2 years ago
Don't remove "info" files yet, we will release a new version to fix this issue, current version removed "info" file will not generate automatically
UserSupport 2 years ago
we upload a new client(same version number), please install this version, it fixed this issue
Msys 2 years ago
@UserSupport <br> Hello, I am attaching a picture of the original issue, where you can notice that it was not even possible to create a newer projects. Also, I was finally able to make the version 6.4.24 work by re-installing the programall after removing all the windows registers A couple of minutes ago, I have also installed the 6.4.25 version and everythings seems to continue working normal <br> Regards ![Screenshot 2021-09-12 224320.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/etVcy7gzZ1wZlNXYTU60wR68z21p7r2tx73TwE7F.jpeg)
UserSupport 2 years ago
@Msys You has the same title project or folder name, you must keep them unique
Msys 2 years ago
@UserSupport All my projects have different name, however the picture shows what happened after my all projects dissapeared and by that time, I was even unable to create any new project to restore files from backup ( any name for newer projects were rejected)
UserSupport 2 years ago
@Msys You can try unstall and reinstall, it works good at my side
Msys 2 years ago
@UserSupport <br> I did it, and everythingt seems to be working as expected now, even my backup folders were restored without any issue. However, what made the difference is that I uninstalled the software and removed all the windows registers associated to it, before re-installing the newer 6.4.25 version. Regards
UserSupport 2 years ago
@Msys It seems the cache or config impact
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice