You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Allow the floating windoes to move onto second screen
643 5
MikeDB 5 years ago
With most programs and apps, I can move floaters off to my second screen, but EasyEDA seems hard coded to keep them within the main screen.  I assume this is because it is based on a browser engine so I accept it's not a simple task but could these windows be made to launch in separate browser windows and hence be relocatable to another screen ? Also once you've done that, migrating the left and right menus should also be possible.  Also then create a user definable floater with all the things so we can put all the things we use most on it rather than using hotkeys. Not an easy task I agree but maybe give it some thought ?
Comments
andyfierman 5 years ago
Although a bit more clunky, you can open another instance of EasyEDA (or just Duplicate the tab) then drag the whole browser tab and drop it onto the desktop as a separate window. Since you're logged in to both, you can work in either. Otherwise, operation is the same as having both tabs in the same browser window.
andyfierman 5 years ago
Except that Cross Probing still opens a new PCB or Schematic window in the same window...
MikeDB 5 years ago
Well I tried but no success.  The two windows aren't synced and when you select the Layer tool for example on one, it doesn't change anything on the other. However more importantly on closing the second copy, the Layer tool has now disappeared and won't come back if I turn it on or off, or log out and in again.  Any ideas ?
andyfierman 5 years ago
Sorry but I only went as far as having a schematic in one window and the PCB in the other.
MikeDB 5 years ago
yes that's what I already do.  Trying to get more room on the display for the PCB as when I'm routing long tracks it often drops the connection when I right click to slide the screen across.  I'm sure it didn't use to do that but seems to all the time now.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice