You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
An error in the sizes and coordinates.
883 5
kolobokspb 5 years ago
After the last update, there was a problem with the sizes and coordinates. If earlier I had a card size of 10,000, now it's 10.001 or 9.998. After setting the exact value of 10.000 and reloading the page in the browser, you can again get 10.001 or 9.998.In this case, this problem is present in all my projects (10pcs) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/lWPR2tzK0ZuJGKlWELhurZTFRhfc9h82e3YdyChP.png)![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/RzbGcf48hl0doOSlwQiZHgFvxDrwHdv4ECNpQchU.png)![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/nEG5nyIPNbxfAUQA1dQTkFWOdDoVHJZ9eYNMRvr2.png)
Comments
kolobokspb 5 years ago
To the previous problem. Moving objects that are bound to a grid results in similar problems. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/i8iDIIFDkLXHU39zArYH4VtWE6HnV68t5WHgUZXR.png)![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/nloGtrPmEretR6izhAX3n0YCcBn2LZccZDet2aGG.png)
UserSupport 5 years ago
Hi At previous version , we only support 2 decimals, at now, we support 3 decimals precision, the last one decimal will have a small error range.
kolobokspb 5 years ago
@UserSupport It's very cool that the accuracy will increase and the error will be less. But for a designer (a person) it's much more important to see a normal number of 10 rather than 9.996. Please write to the programmers who round this number or make the setting. At the moment this is not acceptable and annoying.
frederic38 5 years ago
Hi :-) It's seems I have the same issue in the layout editor. All components copied from a former project have "floating points" coordinates like 12.99. (I checked the position by hand in the eased source of my schematics). The issue is that the component does not link to wires, thus do not connect on the PCB. When copying, or dragging the component, the position does not get rounded to the grid snap size. (The layout has a snap size of 5, and snapping is well activated). Now, when adding a new component in the schematics editor, for instance a capacity, this component has coordinates well rounded and not showing rounding errors. I've tested that with the latest Safari version (Version 11.0.3 (13604.5.6)) and the latest Google Chrome version (Version 66.0.3359.139 (Build officiel) (64 bits)). Is there anyway I can change the position of the components myself and correct my project ?
frederic38 5 years ago
Adding some comment: when I edit by hand the component values of the schematics, directly in the schematics source, changing for instance a 12.99 to 13, then net errors are disappearing. If anyone knows a way to get rid all off these rounding errors and get components back on grid ... you would save my day :-)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice