You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
An attribute which prevents the autorouter from deleting tracks
910 6
ivoras 6 years ago
**Feature Request** Brief title for your desired feature: An attribute which prevents the auto-router from deleting tracks before it starts How would you like the feature to work? Among other attributes of a track, a new attribute, possibly named "Locked" or "Sticky" could be added, which if set to "ON", would prevent the autorouter from deleting the track before it starts. This attribute's function could be combined with the "Lock objects" feature request: https://easyeda.com/forum/topic/Lock_component_location_on_PCB-BtnFXR9rI Why is this feature important to you? Many times, it is important that some tracks go a specific way and they must be manually drawn. Then, for the rest of the routes where it doesn't matter where they go, the autorouter can continue. The autorouter must not modify tracks which are locked like this.
Comments
andyfierman 6 years ago
In the Autorouter there is already the **Skip Nets** feature: ![enter image description here][1] Does that not do what you require? [1]: /editor/20171024/59ee3df63dace.png
ivoras 6 years ago
"Skip nets" kind of does the opposite: it is a list of nets which autoruter will not route, but will remove. But in any case, doing this for nets is not enough. This should be a track-based operation.
andyfierman 6 years ago
Hmmmm, Maybe I have misunderstood how `Skip Nets` is supposed to work... `But in any case, doing this for nets is not enough. This should be a track-based operation.` But surely a track is a continuous piece of copper and therefore it should have the same netname all along it?
Tutorials 6 years ago
on the left side, there is a option `Remove Existing Tracks`,is that you want? and the lock feature we will provide this, but need some time.
ivoras 6 years ago
Hi, When "Remove existing track" is turned on, then ALL tracks, those created manually and those created with autorouter will be removed before autorouter runs. If it is turned off, than ALL tracks will remain. I am suggesting that those tracks marked as "locked" (usually they will be created manually) ARE NOT removed before the autorouter runs, and other tracks (usually they will be created by the autorouter) ARE REMOVED before the autorouter runs. In this way, tracks which need special placement which is done manually will not be deleted by the autorouter.
andyfierman 6 years ago
I had thought that the `Skip Nets` list was there to make the Autorouter ignore (in other words not rip up) and tracks that were already routed. That is not what it appears to do. In fact I don't think I now understand what this feature is for.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice