You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Annotation shouldn't repartion multiple op-amps or logic gates
731 9
MikeDB 3 years ago
I used the annotate feature to renumber parts from left to right on a schematic.  There were several dual op-amps deliberately paired up to ease layout but Annotation changed the pairing.  I don't think it should do this - just renumber both parts of the pairing to the same new number.
Comments
UserSupport 3 years ago
images? does the multiple parts have the same name and other attributes?
MikeDB 3 years ago
Yes they are all TL072s (C6961).   They are put in pairs but when I annotate it swaps the pairs to use ones from left to right.
UserSupport 3 years ago
This part not the multi-part, ![图片.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/u3Fg9ZQ2wnctuYlgPJI9orWzmO9HTfE81hY2jfIk.png)
MikeDB 3 years ago
No I use the multipart.  The symbol you show is the wrong way of drawing the TL072.   Please see the TL072 datasheet.
andyfierman 3 years ago
@MikeDB , Can you post some screenshots of  before and after showing the affected symbols on their respective sheets?
MikeDB 3 years ago
@andyfierman Before : ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/hDA8Efb7tjI0tZYAHI1JfyOgSPwL73qjDqzKXXzI.png)
MikeDB 3 years ago
Sorry forget that one -wrong one ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/JUvJGFaHt2yMcJbOlQsC7VYZi1dunfw9j81oBunq.png)
MikeDB 3 years ago
And after annotation the two precision rectifiers are now in different packages ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/bo4w9poBub3ZsaX8Qe97BWw9VSZP3M2kD8CeaMWC.png)
UserSupport 3 years ago
Got it. it is an issue, we will fix it Thanks
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice