You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Another Ground Plane Error
641 9
MikeDB 5 years ago
This one is serious - 45 deg slope going through right hand side of C6.  DRC doesn't catch it.   As you can see from the dotted red lines I even tried to exclude this area from the planing and it still did it.   Can we please get fixing ground planing to the top of all development work as it's been fundamentally broken in the past three releases. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/yHNLBqFsjmv5GyUXXDX0oGrZ0TvRlWQnRFXd7gWH.png)
Comments
MikeDB 5 years ago
Just tried Firefox and it seems ok in that.
MikeDB 5 years ago
And if I go back to Chrome it's ok until I rebuild the copper, then it gets it wrong again.   This is plain weird.
MikeDB 5 years ago
Ah I notice it's very different versions of EasyEDA in Firefox and Chrome which probably explains why this works, but presumably lots of other things don't.
andyfierman 5 years ago
@MikeDB l, Are you using the Desktop Client or online?
UserSupport 5 years ago
Can you try Chrome latest version, such as v71? If you shift+b rebuilt the copper doesn't it still exist? if still exist please send me the PCB easyeda source. at support@easyeda.com
MikeDB 5 years ago
@UserSupport  and Andy I'm running online so just use whatever version of Chrome is installed as default with EasyEDA.  I don't actually have Chrome as a standalone on my PC as it's a nightmare browser for normal work.
andyfierman 5 years ago
@MikeDB, That might be part of the problem: you need to run EasyEDA in pretty much the most recent version of Chrome or Firefox.
MikeDB 5 years ago
Surely it just installs the latest Chrome when it upgrades ?   We have a policy of not allowing Chrome to be directly installed because of the nightmare interactions with real browsers.  I didn't actually realise EasyEDA used Chrome but since it downloaded attached to its own code it hasn't been a problem.  I'd have to get a quaranteened PC set up to load Chrome separately.
MikeDB 5 years ago
Oh and I tried Firefox which is one of our preferred browsers and is totally up to date but EasyEDA seemed very clunky in it.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice