You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Any way out to replace components?
4627 3
saiko 8 years ago
Hi team, I have a PCB layout(no schematic) with multiple resistors on it. I exactly do not know what components I can get in local market. So, I want to modify my board design to what ever sized components I am able to buy. Question: suppose I want to replace all the resistors(or specifically selected) which are of say 1206 with 0805, how do I accomplish this please? I couldnt get any tips from the tutorials and forum, so I am posting here. Thanks in advance.
Comments
dillon 8 years ago
Hi, This is a good question, but now we can't provide a way to change attribute in batch. But you should know EasyEDA is open source file format, you will find a way to do very quickly. 1. Open the EasyEDA source dialog 2. search package`1206 and change to package`0805 . 3. create a new document. so easyeda. BTW, EasyEDA will provide components, If you design with our componets, you can buy it easy. but you are welcome to use other suppliers, we just try to save your time. ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20151126/5656fd1ca9ca8.png
andyfierman 8 years ago
Sorry but the only way you can do that in a PCB with no schematic is to manually replace each footprint. If you draw a schematic first and then create the PCB from that, you can either edit the **package attribute*** in the **Properties Editor** or if you have many packages to change, you can edit the **EasyEDA Source** file in the **EasyEDA format** window for the schematic - using Search and Replace in a text editor - for terms like: package`0603` package`1210` package`RC07` and so on, to find the package you have used and to then replace the required instances of it with the new package type. Then you can paste the EasyEDA Source file text back into the **EasyEDA format** window, click **Apply** and then save the schematic. Then all you have to do is to go to the PCB tab and do **Import Changes...** So to replace resistors in an 0603 package with through hole resistors in a RC07 package, search the EasyEDA Source file for the schematic for >package`0603` Replace with: >package`RC07` Click **Apply** Save. Then go to the PCB tab and click the **Import Changes...** button. Follow the instructions. Re-track as required. Save. Done. :)
saiko 8 years ago
Thank you Dilion and Andy. I think next time I ll have to start with schematic. But generally I just do some LED designs, so schematic really doesnt help me much. This time I will probably do with manual replacing. Thanks again.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice