You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Api select command does not update the attribute panel
473 11
Wolf Van Herreweghe 4 years ago
I wrote a simple script to select various components on my schematic. The command for selection works, but does not update the attribute panel. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/NlxkCugvSd7LGAlGC2EuKv6Xbtuv5Ka4WjkoxdFJ.png)
Comments
andyfierman 4 years ago
It is not clear what your post is about. Are you telling us that you have written a script? Are you asking for help in fixing the update attribute bug? Please clarify and post a link to your script.
Here is the script I've going. ``` var result = api('getSource', {type:'json'}), id; console.log(result); var ids = []; for (id in result.schlib) {     if(result.schlib.hasOwnProperty(id)){         var object = result.schlib[id].annotation;         var subObject = Object.keys(object)[0];         var objectString = object[subObject].string;         if(objectString  == "MX-ALPS-1U" )         {             ids.push(id);         }     } } console.log(ids); api('select', {ids:ids}); ``` The script works, it selects all the symbols with the MX-ALPS-1U name. But the right attribute panel does not update. EasyEda did not see that the selection has been updated.
andyfierman 4 years ago
So are you asking for help on how to make it update the Selected Object field?
Sure, You'd think that the 'selected object field' would update automatically when using the select command
JLCPCBsupport 4 years ago
@wolfvanh Hello ; Probably you need to insert the Selection API in your second if statement, means as follow : ``` var result = api('getSource', {type:'json'}), id; console.log(result); var ids = []; for (id in result.schlib) {     if(result.schlib.hasOwnProperty(id)){         var object = result.schlib[id].annotation;         var subObject = Object.keys(object)[0];         var objectString = object[subObject].string;         if(objectString  == "MX-ALPS-1U" )         {             api('select', {ids:[id]});             ids.push(id);         }     } } console.log(ids); ```
@JLCPCBsupport The goal of the script was to select all symbols with the name MX-ALPS-1U. The code I've provided does work. However the attribute panel does not update ( property panel ) with the new selection. EasyEda still thinks there are no objects selected.
andyfierman 4 years ago
@wolfvanh, Have you tried the modification suggested by JLCPCBsupport?
JLCPCBsupport 4 years ago
@wolfvanh Regarding the API guideline, to select objects you need to use the following instruction : ``` api('select') ``` I didn't saw it in your program that's why I advised you to try :)
@andyfierman Yes I tried it, but the behavior is identical. It selects the symbol in the schematic, but the selection options do not update. @JLCPCBsupport It was there, the very last line. But thank you to make sure I understood. I've made a video to better highlight my the issue I'm facing: [https://youtu.be/4dvvvDSYzDM](https://youtu.be/4dvvvDSYzDM)
UserSupport 4 years ago
Hi issue confirmed, it is a bug, we will fix it at next 2 releases. Thank you for your report!
UserSupport 4 years ago
@wolfvanh Hi We release v6.4.5 fixed this issue, please try again.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice