You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Assembly support
2180 8
jwktje 6 years ago
Hello! Recently started using EasyEDA and I love it so far. I ordered a PCB for a testing board. I am adding together a couple prefabricated modules which I know work. I tested it on a breadboard. I have the feeling the PCB could just house all the necessary components directly rather than using prefabricated modules. For example, I'm mounting a mt3608 module, but I feel like this could just be on my custom PCB directly. Also the ESP32 microcontroller I'm using could just be integrated. The problem is, I don't know how to go about designing a PCB this way. Ideally I would like to get to a point where I can just order a PCB to be assembled also. Do you guy have a service to support me in this process? If so, I'd love to talk about the options! My circuit isn't too complicated so I don't think it would be very difficult. Kind regards, J.W. Kolkman
Comments
andyfierman 6 years ago
We can support custom design work but that is not a free service. If you would like to know more about this you can contact Support or email me directly at my username at EasyEDA and I can give you some more details about how we can help you.
Tutorials 6 years ago
Hi, About assembly service: ​At present, we support LCSC Assembly components for Chinese customers, other customers will be supported a few months later, We need some time to develop assembly service, maybe at the end of this year. You need to assemble by yourself at now. thanks
jwktje 6 years ago
I've got a revised design now and would love to use the assembly service. Could I get in touch about this with someone? I have a design file and a BOM.
adamseamster 5 years ago
When do you plan to allow PCB assembly for non-Chinese customers?
jwktje 5 years ago
Any update on this?
UserSupport 5 years ago
@jwktje We still waiting JLCPCB finish this.
jwktje 5 years ago
Did the situation change in the meantime?
drbogger 4 years ago
Is PCB assembly available to US 🇺🇸 Customers? I am very interested in this.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice