You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Auto router with failed connections, but no ratlines to locate issue
311 7
rehsd 2 years ago
I have a project where the auto router is unable to complete all connections. I am trying to locate the root cause of the issue. Normally, I view ratlines to find the failed connections. In this project, I see no ratlines after the routing failure. How can I get more details on the failed connections? Thank you! ![fail.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/Eelde7MN2g2cF4pQPXA6xXqa3JDit5pw4yTDB7So.png) ![ratlines.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/1gMQk5dH6YudCKaVOmD9UZm7Bvec5pHybLh4Lsha.png)
Comments
andyfierman 2 years ago
Check Nets and DRC results in the PCB Design Manager?
rehsd 2 years ago
Hi, @andyfierman. Nets look good. I have some clearance issues within a breadboard component that I'm using, but previous auto routing on this circuit with that component have completed successfully. I don't see any other warnings other than the clearance issue within the breadboard component. ![expansion proto 2.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/7mbrl7YKCgEHyZCnoYurJZQNr4GxQjOQYdJEkexa.png)
rehsd 2 years ago
Interestingly, if I skip VCC and GND when auto routing, it completes with no failures. I am running a four-layer PCB with VCC and GND inner planes.
rehsd 2 years ago
I had to revert to two-layer, delete the breadboard components, auto route, re-add the breadboard components, go back to four-layer, and auto route again to see the failed ratlines.
andyfierman 2 years ago
@rehsd, You probably need to either cgsnge the Category to Bug Report or post a summary of this topic as a separate Bug Report.
UserSupport 2 years ago
you can try third-party auto router, export the DSN file easyeda auto router not good
andyfierman 2 years ago
@UserSupport, The issue here is not so much about how good the EasyEDA autorouter is but more about why the ratlines are not being rendered to show the unrouted nets.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice