You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
AutoRoute Error Nov 6
778 7
Jleith 7 years ago
Hello EasyEDA Having problems with the AutoRoute ? Don't recall having this issue on past projects. The PCB is labled "PCB Nov 6" Project is "Fog Machine Oct 31" The Auto Route says 'Completed" ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20161107/581fab1d4f57d.jpg John
Comments
dillon 7 years ago
From your public project, we can't see that project Is it private?
Jleith 7 years ago
Hi Dillon I think I have it Public ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20161107/581fddd892844.jpg John
dillon 7 years ago
Found the problem. The auto router need all of the postion be **Positive** coordinates. So you can select all (CTRL+A) then CTRL+X to cut, then paste them to the bottom right. like my bellow image. We will make this better soon. ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20161107/581ff24b339ce.png
Jleith 7 years ago
Hi Dillon The Positive coordinates is it in reference to the PCB grid "Purple" John@dillon
Jleith 7 years ago
Hi Dillon You are 100% correct.... I selected the entire drawing and moved it to the right into the "Positive" grid and the Auto Router completed all the traces. I must have moved the grid lines when I was trying differnt componet layouts and checking the cost of the boards based on the grid size. I will make a note on my manual to always be on the + grid lines. I repositioned into all positive and I checked the DRC errors and there is nothing listed. John
dillon 7 years ago
Hi, This is an EasyEDA issue, our autorouter server just allow positive value, but we will spend some time to allow all soon. It is not good to let our users to keep the note. EasyEDA should make this better. Thanks
Jleith 7 years ago
Understand...The Auto Router should tell the user that it was not able to complete not say it has been completed. I love the 'Add Image" option All the best John
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice