You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
AutoRouter creates many DRC Errors
510 2
scalesr1 3 years ago
I have a board design that I have used with the autorouter with mostly complete success. I have just changed some components on the board and now the autorouter (local) is completing but it is creating many DRC errors, mostly with duplicated traces for the same net all of which overlap other traces. I have tried using the locally installed editor as well as re-downloading the latest autorouter and the result is the same: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/vDTJX1nA3AKKOiYK8KA1R70740WnzxgmWYmlz7BP.png) In the picture above you can see that the bottom layer traces appear to be overrun with traces on top of traces. I have experienced this kind of behaviour before then some times it just seems to go away. Is this expected behaviour or is there something I can look at changing to stop this happening? I just tried removing all the trace widths for special nets and thought that had fixed it but on closed inspection there were still many errors: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/W5wHAOGxARo3AVncNAsybdypHIBdsxfzcsIvB1yU.png) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/nwVOsc0b2GEXIm6zsgEdvPXW7xg79YH99KM9WvQ5.png) Interestingly, in the bottom picture, the same net had been routed twice, once successfully and once just cutting across lots of other traces. It's as if the autorouter is applying traces and then not removing them as it tries other routes. Also interestingly, for the first time I noticed errors in the autorouter screen: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/ioqQXXT3XxucPv1g81XJSIy6667FqM0bBdCHZNxe.png) Is this normal / expected behaviour? \- Richard
Comments
andyfierman 3 years ago
What version of the local auto router are you using?
scalesr1 3 years ago
Hello, I am using: EasyEDA-Router-v0.8.1
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice