You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
AutoRouter stops after routing one track
641 5
daveh25 4 years ago
I've got a simple PCB to process but the auto-router is not working.  It HAS done the tracking of this board twice but I have moved the components around and it now stops after doing one track.  The auto-router window says Conection Opened Routing Connection Closed ... and nothing more happens.  I have updated the auto-router to v0.8.10 and I have reinstalled the EasyEDA.exe (latest version). I have also logged out, rebooted the PC and logged in but no progess.
Comments
andyfierman 4 years ago
Your project is private so nobody but you can see it to offer any advice.
daveh25 4 years ago
I have since spotted a similar report from someone else, so I'm using the work-around of starting a second copy of the auto-router while the first is still running and then cancelling the error.
touzov 4 years ago
daveh25, I have the same problem on my mac. Thanks for the workaround.
foskolo 3 years ago
Hi, I had the same Problem. The autorouter worked very well but suddenly it stopped after a track. I found that the problem was a device from the user library. The design of a DS3231 RTC I used seemed to be somehow "wrong" (I don't know why). I changed the device with another user DS3231 and the autorouter worked again. I tried to reuse the old DS3231 it and the autorouter stopped after a track. So I think the user devices could be a big source of the problem.
andyfierman 3 years ago
@foskolo, We specifically warn people to check all user contributed content carefully before use. :)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice