You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Auto - via when switching layers broken
1029 6
houlster 8 years ago
**BUG** Concise problem statement: When drawing a wire on a PCB on the top layer, then switching to the bottom layer, you end up with a top layer line up until you switched layers, and the bottom layer line goes from start to finish of the line, and the via is place where you started. Steps to reproduce bug: 1. Create a PCB 2. Start a line on top layer. 3. Click somewhere, choose bottom layer and right click somewhere to finish the line. Results: Top line goes from start to first click where layer was changed. Bottom line goes from start to last click. via placed at the start Expected results: Top line from start to first click. Via at first click. Bottom line from first click to last click. Browser: Chrome
Comments
houlster 8 years ago
Problem now appears random. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
andyfierman 8 years ago
Hi Houlster, Thanks for your Bug Report. I can confirm that there is a bug here... ...somewhere. The problem is that I have been able to reproduce this behaviour only once and that only in Chrome. Can you check that you are using the latest 3.2.5 (Build date 5th Feb 2016) version of EasyEDA? (Press the F5 key to update to it). Thanks.
houlster 8 years ago
Hi, yes, using 3.2.5. I'll switch over to Firefox next time I update and see if I still get it. thx --Dan
sonyvaioman 8 years ago
![screenshot][1] [1]: /editor/20160213/56be294f700c4.png Ahhhh! I'm seeing this every time, firefox 45 and in chrome.
dillon 8 years ago
@Sonyvaioman @Houlster, because of holiday, we delay to fix this bug. Now it is fixed provide more features on router When routing, you can press `L` key to change track model, support Arc now. press `SPACE` , you can change the track direction. ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20160217/56c3e9cb73f7c.png
dillon 8 years ago
New version is V3.2.6
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice