You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Autoroute and Net Flags
405 2
barkster 2 years ago
I have been using Autoroute and it has been working fine but I don't want to have to change with of certain routes every time I re-route the board.  I was able to overcome this on most I am concerned with by adding Net Flags but the green nets coming out of my relays I would like the be a thicker width when I autoroute.  Other than manually finding each route in the table is there any way to do this on schematic or some other way?  Thanks PS: on another note, should I be adding any type of diodes on my 24vac lines to the relays from connectors? ![nets.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/FIMLIEJogA0v5a23T66tEGhK7dhoMgtECJK1902O.jpeg)
Comments
andyfierman 2 years ago
To control trace widths with the autorouter you can set up trace width and clearance rules in the Design Rules tool. "PS: on another note, should I be adding any type of diodes on my 24vac lines to the relays from connectors?" Showing part of your schematic without indicating the loads that the relay contacts will be driving and relay coil voltages, polarities and possible driving circuitry is somewhat less than helpful.
andyfierman 2 years ago
Why do you think you might need to add diodes anywhere in the 24Vac side? How do you think the 24Vac input and switched supplies to the loads might behave and therefore what purpose do you think these diodes might serve?
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice