You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Autoroute doesnt finish with circular border outline
525 4
Manuel Müller 4 years ago
Dear suppot team, dear community I have troubles with the autoroute function. In a simple pcb layout with 10 different parts and total 110 pieces alignet with plenty of space (both sides), the autoroute function stops somewhere between 80 and 93%. Doesnt matter if I take the cloud router or my local router (Version 0.8.10). Thats a big problem for me, because I have to produce more than 8 different pcb's (each ~200 pieces) asap. I was allways happy with JLCPCB. They allways did a great job: cheap, good quality and allways friendly and fair. The problem is, that the autorouter has some troubles with circular border outline. Can you check and confirm that? Thanks and kind regards Manuel
Comments
andyfierman 4 years ago
What happens if you replace the circular outline with a square one of the same width as the diameter of the original circular outline?
In that case everything works fine :) But only in that case. At the moment I have to replace the circle with a rounded square then autorouting and after replacing the rounded square outline with a circle. Sounds stupid I know, but that is the actual state Kind regards
UserSupport 4 years ago
Auto router not good enough, please route it manually
@UserSupport bigsmile :D you are funny! some of my sketches are large. Nearly impossible to route all manually without misstakes. But no problem. I have found a solution to bypass this bug -> first make a rectangular border and after autorouting replacing by the final border. That works fine ;) At this point I want to thanks for this awesome tool. I know that its a big thing to make everything work. Furthermore easyeda is (basically) a website and written in weblanguages. A few months ago I couldnt imagine that something like that is possible. So... thanks a lot @jlcpcb & lcsc for this great tool. And thanks @supporteam for your great work Kind regards and greetings from Switzerland Manuel
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice