You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Autoroute on MAC (safari browser)
1560 8
enef 7 years ago
Dear all, I try to use autoroute functionality but I have an error message... This ![enter image description here][1] How can I resolve this issue? Many thanks in advance, BR, NF [1]: /editor/20170105/586d3252a0b1c.png
Comments
andyfierman 7 years ago
The recommended browser for EasyEDA is Chrome. Firefox works just about as well. If your copy of Safari is not up to date have you tried updating it to the latest version?
dillon 7 years ago
We do support Safari, BTW, your components are out of the board outline, how to autorouter?
andyfierman 7 years ago
Good point Dillon, It is important to understand that: 1. there is no component auto-placement function in EasyEDA; 2. the Autorouter only works when all the components are inside the board outline because this outline defines the routable area.
enef 7 years ago
Many tks guys , I retry so suggested me. At soon, Nico
enef 7 years ago
Hello. I retried but SAFARI seems doesn't able to work in autoroute mode. The system is a MACBOOK PRO with OS X 10.9.5 (13F1911); SAFARI browser is in the version 9.1.3 (9537.86.7.8). I attach some screenshot. Can you confirm that Firefox is really able to work on my MAC and EASYSEDA? Many thanks again. Nico ![enter image description here][1] ![enter image description here][2] ![enter image description here][3] [1]: /editor/20170107/586fda106abf0.png [2]: /editor/20170107/586fd9e25f359.png [3]: /editor/20170107/586fd9f0b84b7.png
enef 7 years ago
Hi Dillon, Hi Andyfierman. I share my lastest test. The Safari version installed on my system is not able to work in autoroute modality. As suggested, I installed Mozilla (v. 50.1.0) and the autoroute goes well now !. In double layer mode the process speed is very impressive! I retried in single layer (Bottom Layer) and I noticed that the progress bar indicated a value not exceeded 98% seeing a ripetitive algorhitms work. So I stopped the autorouting and relaunched the process but setting "Top Layer" only. Autorouting was completly processed in few seconds! Fantastic !!! But it is strange I thought!!! If autorouting succeeds on "Top Layer" it should be for "Bottom Layer" as well !!!! So I retried autorouting setting only "Bottom Layer" and...ZAC! Half minute and the result is here attached ! Thanks EasyEDA developers ! I began the EasyEDA experience and now I come back on the PCB. The new challenge will be create a "copper area" !. Any suggestion is welcomed (topics on forum, other info etc...). Thanks again, BR Nico ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20170107/5870d3c7b1c9a.png
andyfierman 7 years ago
Hi Enef, Glad you are able to progress your design now. :) To create a Copper Area all you need to do is to select the layer you want it on then draw the outline for it (which can be outside the area defined by board outline). The tool will create the necessary clearance in from the board edges. The default net name property of the copper area is `GND` but don't forget to assign it to the net you want it to connect to on the rest of the PCB. We recommend to set the copper area `Pad connection` to `Spokes` and `Keep island` to `No`. Setting `Fill style` to `Solid` makes seeing the area easy but setting it to `None` can speed up rendering of boards with complex copper areas. Most of the time the copper area will rebuild automatically but if not just click on `Rebuild Copper Area`. Don't forget to set `Copper Zone` for the PCB canvas to `Visible`. Copper areas with different net names cannot overlap but they can be placed so that adjacent boundaries are on the same co-ordinates. The tool will create the necessary clearance between adjacent areas.
support 7 years ago
Safari, Chrome,Firefox all work for auto router, I don't know what stop the auto router
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice