You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Autorouter do not respect no connect flag
687 1
Henrik Larsen 4 years ago
The Auto router fails to avoid pins where the Schematic has that pin marked with "no connect flag". The effect is that traces and vias are placed so they cut through those pins on the PCB. As far as I'm aware, schematic design requires all pins to be connected or have no connect flag. But, even if a pin is marked with no connect, it still may have signals. But, I also need to stop the Auto routerin its works, because it cannot finish my design. I get Auto router timeout on my design, but I also get these errors constantly. Simplex.cutout_from: division line is null Simplex\.calc\_division\_lines: division not found Simplex.cutout_from: division line is null Simplex\.calc\_division\_lines: division not found So I cannot say exactly which error is the culprit here... Using auto router version 0.8.1 Please make some work on the auto router.
Comments
Henrik Larsen 4 years ago
I just updated my auto router code to 0.8.11, and still get errors as descriped above. The newest Autorouter does not finish layout, and leaves the job half done and therefore not usable at all. I need to know where and why the autorouter runs into trouble, instead of a blackbox as it is right now. I need more control over which layers should be used for what. Inner layers are usually thinner, and should primarely be used for signals. I need more control over routing power and ground lines before signals. Maybe an option to select in which order to route each named design rule.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice