You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Autorouter following component order - Newbie question
262 2
Luca Tolin 3 years ago
Good afternoon everyone, I'm quite new to EasyEDA, just managed to have my first PCB printed and it works quite fine, although not without issues. Now I have a quick question, I've been looking for an answer in the forum and the tutorials as well but I couldn't quite find what I was looking for. In the attached image the wide red path starts from "BAT-", touches the Source of the MOSFET and then it becomes thin going to the resistor "R1". This was manually routed since the Autorouter went from "BAT-" to "R1" first and then to Source, which was inconvenient because I only wanted "BAT-" to "Source" to be wide (up to 10 Amps passes through it), with the other track being thinner. Now the question is the following: is there a way to "instruct" the Autorouter to follow a certain order when touching the pads? In this case I manually routed because everything was quite easy but I'm not an expert and I can't imagine doing that in a situation where you can have dozens of tracks. Thanks in advance for all the answers and have a good day ![Schermata 2020-11-24 alle 00.18.22 (2).png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/5pnbuM2AEoLwmOJPwqMCPdxc0vz0tgBvMKbn0Om4.png)
Comments
andyfierman 3 years ago
"...is there a way to "instruct" the Autorouter to follow a certain order when touching the pads?" The short answer is no. Manually pre-routing the whole of length of the critical tracks and then telling the Autorouter to ignore those tracks should work Manually re-routing after autorouting as you have already done is probably the only other option. If you're in the northern hemisphere and stuck for something to do in the long winter nights, you could try: * route all the twiddly bits by hand first;  * give them different net names form those assigned in the schematic and then tell the Autorouter to skip the newly named tracks so it leaves them alone;  * manually reroute the mess the Autorouter probably makes of trying to route to the rest of the PCB whilst being unable to reach the prerouted but wrongly named tracks...
Luca Tolin 3 years ago
"Manually pre-routing the whole of length of the critical tracks and then telling the Autorouter to ignore those tracks should work" I can confirm that, since it's what I did and worked well, but my project is quite simple (barely 33 nets) so I have no clue about more complex ones. I might as well make a copy of it and try your suggestion for the sake of learning since yes, I'm in the northern emisphere ;) Thanks for your suggestion and good evening or whatever time of the day is for you :D
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice