Autorouter not working
752 8
dincaionclaudiu 5 years ago
hy! it does not work for a few days. I tried all the variants
Comments
totomak 5 years ago
Me too , what happen ?
UserSupport 5 years ago
It is a known issue, please route it manually at present.
dincaionclaudiu 5 years ago
thank you for answer
alexmarushin 5 years ago
Да ну нафиг! У меня 64 компонента на моей плате, точек пайки еще больше получается. Это мне все вручную разводить? Да я с ума сойду... Пожалуйста, Господа Разработчики, почините автороутер, умоляю.
UserSupport 5 years ago
@alexmarushin @totomak @dincaionclaudiu We have no human resource to fix this issue, we have to finish the 3D model assign function for the PCB lib, when we finish this job, we will fix it. At present, the auto-router is not good enough, we will fix its bugs at onece, please route by manually at present. sorry for the inconvenience.
UserSupport 5 years ago
If you can't get it done, try the tips below. -Use local auto router rather than cloud server. -Make sure PCB rule doesn't have 3 decimal places, EasyEDA only support 2 decimal places. -Skip the GND nets, add copper area to GND net. -Use small tracks and small clearance, but make sure the value is more than 6mil. -Route some key tracks manually before auto routing and ignore them when auto routing. -Add more layers, 4 layers or 6 layers. -Change the components layout, make them have more space between each other. -Don't make any via/pad overlap the different objects which can be set the net. -Stop the auto-router, close the script, and re-open the script to run local auto-router server again. -Sometimes, The auto-router won't work at the first time, please modify the layout and try serveral times.
tokio69 5 years ago
That is all good and fine but do you have a time window? I have to finish a PCB for production and there is no way I do the routing manually. This is a key function in EasyEda for me, who cares about the 3D view, i don't. I use your program do do some actual work for production.
rom1nux 5 years ago
But who use autorouter ? Autorouter sucks on all CAD software... That being said, I don't care about 3D view too, for example I want to be able to put space character on text without killing my existing marking, be able to create a non rectangulare copper area without problem, etc...
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice