You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Autorouter seems to get stuck on clearance problems
666 2
Henrik Larsen 4 years ago
Hi, I have noticed several times that the Autorouter cannot finish routing a PCB, when clearance settings are in conflict with footprint distances vs. specified track width. Autorouter just dont fiish and get stuck on the last few pads not being routed. Ex. A PWR net is specified to be 60mil, and PCB is laid out with SMD components. Then some tracks just wont fit the SMD pads. Then the Autorouter will hang on these. Usually the small SMD components just need a thinner track, since they are usually low current components. I would like the Autorouter to finish laying out even if there are clearance problems, or alternatively let me specify the the track from PWR net to this particular component is valid for a thinner track.
Comments
Yancho Zapryanov 4 years ago
And I noticed that sometimes the autorouter creates several tracks on top of each other. Consideration should also be given to linking the tracks to an part with a smaller pad with smaller with track. Sorry for my bad english
Yancho Zapryanov 4 years ago
@yanzappa And images ![tracks on top of each other](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/yNAg1qtoXDw0ZJLn2HhQLpVhC08qFgLrYflc8BiQ.jpeg) ![end of track to smd part](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/3czQiuzQ3651pipHzmj18jAxZG3cgnBD5rszHsHE.jpeg)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice