You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Autorouter skip manually placed vias
285 3
goatzilla 5 months ago
Can we get the autorouter to not rip up manually placed vias?  This seems to be kind of a critical missing feature. There are a lot of cases where strategically placed vias make life easier on the autorouter. Easy example would be this solder jumper. ![Screenshot 2023-11-02 3.18.37 PM.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/PmR7VKQrnIMHd8kgFaietz3WBJDiHXe6PjXfK8QC.png) No, modifying the footprint isn't always the right choice.  This works on more than just solder jumpers.
Comments
haidy_easyeda 5 months ago
Hello, at present, the Auto Route function of our standard version does not include vias. The Auto Route will intelligently determine whether to add vias. If the system thinks that no vias are needed, it will cancel all the vias you add.If you really need to place vias, then manually adjust them yourself after you complete the Auto Route.
goatzilla 5 months ago
I'm pretty sure the auto route cannot intelligently route that solder jumper.  Also pretty sure the system doesn't "think" about the vias.  It just deletes them if they're not on a skipped net and then starts. It's a hole with copper in it connected to a net.  If I manually placed that hole, it probably needs to stay. If I call that hole a "pad", it stays, but if I call that hole a "via" the autorouter deletes it without thinking? The whole idea is to help the autorouter.  There seems to be some conceptual baggage here that exists for no reason.
haidy_easyeda 5 months ago
@goatzilla Currently our automatic routing feature will remove the manually placed "via". We will consider whether to correct this problem. Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice