You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Autorouter error
2504 10
Alphabetix 8 years ago
**BUG** Concise problem statement: Steps to reproduce bug: 1. Create PCB from schematic 2. Click on Autorouter icon 3. Using default settings run autorouter Results: Dialog with message "Router Error" Expected results: Should auto route Browser: Chrome
Comments
andyfierman 8 years ago
Hi Alphabetix, Can you make a public example that shows this behaviour to help us diagnose the problem? If not, can you use the Access control features to share your circuit with Support? https://easyeda.com/Doc/Tutorial/share.htm#AccessControl Thanks.
dillon 8 years ago
Hi, You maybe use the unit `Inch`. The track width should be 0.1 inch if the unit is `inch`. You know, if the track with is 12 inch, never can be auto Autorouter . Please comment back if you fix. ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20150930/560ba4776354b.png
mesopcb 8 years ago
I have the same problem. I have shared my project with "support." Also, prior to this, the Autorouter would run, but never finish, and never route a single trace. It gave up at "37%" or so. Thank you.
Alphabetix 8 years ago
I've tried it on the simple LED circuit that gets auto-inserted into my tabs each time I load up easyeda. ![PCB before][1] ![Configuration][2] ![And after with error generated][3] [1]: /editor/20151022/562873542852c.png [2]: /editor/20151022/56287386a452b.png [3]: /editor/20151022/562873d58c5f9.png
support 8 years ago
@Alphabetix , This message is because the router server lost connect, autorouter is CPU cost. @mesopcb your PCB has a hide solidRegin which causes this problem You can zoom the canvas as big as you , then move your `C100` always, You will find a blue line, this is a zero height solid regin, you just need to remove it. It will be OK. I give your an image to show this problem. BTW, your schematic and PCB are supper nice, and I am sure you have spent lots of time on this project. Don't share your design to support account as read and write, just need to read. I am sorry I remove some compoponets, you can import the components again. ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20151022/5628b3493d993.png
mesopcb 8 years ago
Thank you for your quick response! Yes, I've put a bunch of time on this project. It is working in breadboard form and I hope it will be even better on a real PCB. I did remove the little solid and it fixed the problem. However, does this mean I cannot put in any solid regions before autorouting? I did not find any components removed. Do you remember which ones? I simply opened the project and looked. Then I clicked the "import changes" button and it said there were no changes. In the future, if I need to share, I won't add write permissions. Again, thanks.
dillon 8 years ago
@mesopcb >I did remove the little solid and it fixed the problem. However, does this mean I cannot put in any solid regions before autorouting? You can add solid regions before autorouting, but make sure the size is not zero. >Then I clicked the "import changes" button and it said there were no changes Maybe I forgot some things. Have a nice day.
mesopcb 8 years ago
Tks. FYI, I just now logged back in and almost everything was missing from the board - probably got the version you had modified in your troubleshooting. I suspect that the board state was inconsistent between my browser and the project for some reason. I had made a backup so it is not a big problem.
dillon 8 years ago
@mesopcb > board state was inconsistent Did you use two computers on this PCB?
mesopcb 8 years ago
I may have used two different browsers, in hopes that the problem was browser based.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice