You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
BOM doesn't show supplier part
258 5
kwilkin 1 year ago
just downloaded V 6.5.19 and although all parts have supplier part properties, they do not show in the BOM so unable to get this info for PCB manufacture. Was fine in the previous version I had. Note, it is the same in desktop and web client.
Comments
59558000077 1 year ago
Agreed - tried to move a design to JLCPCB for pcb & assembly and the bom import is hopeless. Going to hold off on ordering until fixed.
UserSupport 1 year ago
@59558000077 Hi can you send your file as EasyEDA format to [support@easyeda.com](mailto:support@easyeda.com)? we will have a look
59558000077 1 year ago
Simple 3 component demo file has been sent. The problem seems to be that the Supplier Part field is not being included in the BOM export. Hope this helps, thank you for investigating.
kwilkin 1 year ago
Glad it's not just me. I can send a demo file too if needed. I migrated my file to pro version and the BOM created there was fine. Incidentally after the import I had to change the hole sizes (not pads) for my mounting holes, as the sizes came in to a default 1mm. I upgraded to the new Pro version so hopefully this is sorted.
59558000077 1 year ago
Seems to be working again for me now. Many thanks.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice