You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
BOM not correct for Mounted column in some cases
647 3
lynxlabeling 5 years ago
If two parts using the same component are in a schematic, and only one is mounted. In the BOM export, the Mounted column says 'Yes'. In this case, these parts should be listed on individual rows, each with its own mounted value.
Comments
andyfierman 5 years ago
Some thoughts about this. If I recall correctly, a **BoM** groups all of the same parts on one line whereas a **Parts List** has each instance of every part on a separate line. So, a Parts List format would display the "Mounted" attribute correctly. If all of each type of component with Mounted = Yes are grouped as one line whilst all of the same type of component with Mounted = No are grouped as another line then this is somewhere in between a BoM and a Parts list. Another possibility is if all the parts that have Mounted = No are simply omitted from the BoM or the Parts list. I think that this is reasonable because if they are not fitted then they do not need to be bought and so should not be in the BoM or the Parts List.
lynxlabeling 5 years ago
The last suggestion - simply omitting non-mounted parts from the BOM would be a good solution - probably the best. This is a sorely missing functionality right now. I have to manually go over the BOM everytime I export it.
UserSupport 5 years ago
hi We remove the mounted attribute at the next release, thanks cc to @andyfierman
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice