You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
BOM sorting option or improved default sorting
1429 2
Penoff 6 years ago
**Feature Request** Today I've finally taken the time to generate BOM for one of my projects in EasyEDA and I found out it is not even close to what I expected. There is no option to sort the table. It is sorted by first column - ID (some number with unknown meaning), which doesn't make any sense. Because of that I have my components scattered all over the table, making it difficult for ordering or optimization. I know I can load this in Excel or other spreadsheet tool and do whatever I want, but if I change something in my schematic and update the BOM it is again complete mess. It would be very nice if users are able to sort the BOM by any selected column. Most professional tools like Cadence OrCAD and Altium Designer usually sort BOM first by component type (resistors, capacitors, diodes...) and then by value, which has proven to be effective. If this can be implemented it would be much better then current situation even if no user sorting options are available.
Comments
dillon 6 years ago
At present our users need to export as CSV format and use excel to do that . we will think about this
Penoff 6 years ago
I do the same, but any change can't be reflected. I have used many times BOM files exported from Altium for ordering of components without any change (maybe adding purchase numbers only). It saves a lot of time if I don't have to reformat the table every time I export it.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice