You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Bad bug in autorouter - Issue Solved
595 2
Guest 5 years ago
Correction: User Error -- Miss named IC number I am AlanC. I am not a novice user and I do check my boards with the design "manager" before getting them made (I have been caught out before) but this time I am very unimpressed. I am using the download EDA and version 0.8.1 of the autorouter. My project (TTA8 CONTROL BOARD) has a problem. The PCB does not match the Schematic. "VCC" (pin1) has been connected to "RD" (pin 11) on the 40 pin socket. An update states that the Schematic and the PCB match. \-\-\- I can add that if I unroute the board and rerun the router the error reappears. AlanC
Comments
dillon 5 years ago
Hi,    You are very nice user, Thanks.   BTW, after a fast read, I can't find the problem. Can you give any image to guide me?  The VCC pin should right. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/FHtxOXdtaS61o0aRdGkBpdoLAQznRuTdF4e0nqAJ.png) I can't say any words for this problem, the only thing we can do  to send  a free PCB as DHL to you . you can send an email to [support@jlcpcb.com](mailto:support@jlcpcb.com) with this topic link.
Guest 5 years ago
Hi Dillon, Thanks for the response. I have spent the morning looking for the error and I it is **my fault**. Here is the error on the PCB linking VCC to RD: ![BadPCB.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/z8FbgoOUXRscnMSAKQFsyPZ7ousSbQY28AOs1Ub2.png) Here is the Schematic: ![BadSch.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/PmVHVoArt8IgY0QzqORW9kLgBTj4qXSzCa15P2Ji.png) My fault, I have **renamed U6.3 to U5.3**. This links pin 4 of U5.3 to pin 4 of U5.2 which is linked to VCC. A "6.3" and "5.3" rather looks the same with my eyesight! Regards AlanC
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice