You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Bad Grammar on Start Window
935 5
thegohat 7 years ago
START WINDOW TEXT SAYS: How to use EasyEDA quickly. Create a new Schematic or new PCB. Place the components or packages to the canvas. When you are in troubles, Try EasyEDA Tutorial out. Start a live chat by click the bottom right button. Send an email to support@easyeda.com Ask a question at Support Forum If you need some spice simulation examples, please check Spice Simulation Examples out. SHOULD BE SOMETHING LIKE THIS: How to use EasyEDA quickly. Create a new Schematic or new PCB. Place the components or packages on the canvas. When you are in trouble, Try our EasyEDA Tutorial out. Start a live chat by clicking the bottom right button. Send an email to support@easyeda.com Ask a question at the Support Forum If you need some Spice simulation examples, please check Spice Simulation Examples out.
Comments
dillon 7 years ago
Thanks, we will fix it ASAP
support 7 years ago
Thanks, and fixed
thegohat 7 years ago
Cool, let me know if you need an editor :)
dillon 7 years ago
@Thegohat I am co-founder of EasyEDA, Do you mind I send an email to talk about to be our editor? We don't mind to pay for this. :)
thegohat 7 years ago
Sure, I wouldn't mind at all... I think it would definitely improve the overall user experience. Shoot me an email at scottcam2000@hotmail.com to get in touch.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice