You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Better Operation Indication
508 1
provideyourown 6 years ago
**Feature Request** Brief title for your desired feature: Better Indication for Operations How would you like the feature to work? 1) The cross cursor feature is nice, but incomplete. It is not really a cross cursor as it extends completely across the page. Turning it off also turns off the indication aspect. The choice should be between a cursor that extends across the screen or a simple cross cursor. When no operation is pending, the cursor is an arrow. When an operation is in effect, the cursor becomes either a regular html crosshair cursor or the existing extended one, depending on the menu setting. In other words, when the cross cursor is turned off, the cursor still needs to change to an html crosshair during an operation. 2) When selection an operation in a tool palette such as wiring, that choice should be highlighted in the palette. That way a user always knows the operation in effect. Why is this feature important to you? I don't like the existing cross cursor indication, but with it turned off, I have no UI feedback as to what is going on. These simple fixes will rectify that problem. Number 1, should be trivial to implement. BTW, I have been using the program for a day now, and compared to all the others out there I really like it. Kudos for putting together a well designed package. There are still some rough edges, but I hope they can be smoothed out it time. Thanks, Scott
Comments
Tutorials 6 years ago
Hi Scott, Nice suggestion, we will think about it , thank you. :)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice