You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Bug Reports / Feature Notes
554 3
MadOverlord 4 years ago
I just started using EasyEDA and have recently completed my first project. Overall I am very happy but there are a few bugs that I ran into. I kept a journal of them and here they are: Bug: if you copy a track, set the net of the copy to blank, THEN copy/paste the new (blank-net) track, the copies don't have a blank track. They have a NULL track! Bug: If you cut/paste a schematic between pages, any component that has a name that does not end in a digit gets a "1" appended to it, even if there is no conflict. And then when you update the PCB, because of all the name changes, components get deleted and new versions get created. **The name of any object should not be changed unless it causes a conflict (in which case, a warning needs to pop up before this is done!)**. This also happens if you copy schematics from another project into a blank project (so you can set the project path properly by creating a new project instead of cloning) It gets worse. If you create a new project, copy in the schematic from a template project, fix any of the +"1" renames, then copy in the PCB design from the template project, when you update the PCB, it deletes any component that was renamed and creates a new component, even though the names were fixed in the schematic before the PCB was created!
Comments
andyfierman 4 years ago
To ensure that your points are clearly visible to the relevant developers, please post bug reports in the Bug Reports category and Feature Requests in the Feature Requests category. Thanks.
MadOverlord 4 years ago
I've edited this post to just be the bugs and created a new post with the features -- R
andyfierman 4 years ago
@MadOverlord, Thanks.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice