You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Bug fix required to the "Display Name" when Rotating PCB components
255 2
jthompson8 1 year ago
if you select a component on the PCB and click the space bar to rotate it, it messes up the rotation of the "Display Name" property leaving it at a diferent rotation to the component. example place a component on the PCB display the name by selecting "Yes" in the "Display Name" of the component properties rotate the name 90 degrees by selecting it and pressing space now select the component and press "Space Bar" 4 times, you will see the component rotate 90 degrees each press yet the "Name" label does not end up 360 degrees rotation like the component does, the name is now 90 degrees out from its component ?
Comments
UserSupport 1 year ago
Hi Yes, it has this issue, that is come from schematic component rotation we will add it to the to do list thanks
jthompson8 1 year ago
@usersupport is there any way to actually move the label about when im unable to select it? i have looked in the properties panel for the component and i can not find any X Y properties for the label also if i select different labels (ones that i can actually select) there does not appear to be X Y properties for any labels or text. why is this? labels clearly have X Y properties otherwise the system wouldn't no where to place them. why are they not visible in the properties panel like they are with other canvas items example Via's and Pad's have "Center X" and "Center Y" properties Track has StartX StartY and EndX EndY properties why are these properties not accessible for Text and Labels ?
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice