You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Bug in Net Port
773 4
markwills1970 6 years ago
I have a multi-sheet project. Design manager shows red X in Nets group next some nets. But the nets have matching nets on other sheets. I have tried deleting the nets and re-creating them. Still does not work. I have tried deleting a sheet and re-drawing it. Does not work. Now I cannot proceed.
Comments
andyfierman 6 years ago
I can confirm this bug. It is not limited to multi-sheet schematics: This shows the bug: ![enter image description here][1] And this shows the bug: ![enter image description here][2] But this is OK: ![enter image description here][3] [1]: /editor/20171018/59e66a75df015.png [2]: /editor/20171018/59e66af88c653.png [3]: /editor/20171018/59e66b486b729.png
aequitas 6 years ago
I also confirm this bug. Looks like last editor update introduced this bug. Hope it's easy to fix.
Tutorials 6 years ago
We fixed this at v4.10.2, please try this version. when you have multi-sheet at a project, the design manager can not connect others sheets netlabels now, so it will show red X,but don't worry, convert to PCB is still working.
markwills1970 6 years ago
Okay, but please fix the design manager. If the net connection is good, then design manager should show it as good. If not, then we can not trust the design manager to show what is an error and what is not an error. That is not acceptable for professional designs. Thank you. Mark
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice