You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Can't connect pin 5 and 7, and pin 12 and 10 in the LM13700
1003 13
steamed_muffin 5 years ago
The title pretty much says it all, i am doing a VCF project and everytime i connect the pins, Easyeda just deletes them. I really can't seem to find a solution to this problem, and it is giving me a headache, so now i went to ask here.
Comments
andyfierman 5 years ago
Please give more information. Are you talking about a schematic or a PCB? If schematic then which LM13700 symbol are you using? Which PCB footprint is assigned to the symbol? If PCB then which PCB footprint are you using? Can you make your project public?
It is in a shcematic, and i am using the standard LM13700 symbol (im pretty sure it is the first that comes up when you search it in the libarary), however i also tried the LM13700_TI one and two. The footprint is the PDIP16. I also made the project public now. I am pretty new to Easyeda. Sorry for the inconvinience.
andyfierman 5 years ago
@steamed_muffin, Please post the link to your project. Thanks.
[https://easyeda.com/editor#id=8f500c011f1a49ea88ce82b62c71bcaa](https://easyeda.com/editor#id=8f500c011f1a49ea88ce82b62c71bcaa) sure
andyfierman 5 years ago
OK, understand the issue now. The problem seems to be that because pins 5 and 7, and pins 12 and 10 are effectively internal to the symbol, it's not possible to wired directly between them. The symbol was created to try to simplify the representation of the two sections of each half of the LM13700 but it was not apparent that this problem could arise. There is however, a simple workaround which actually makes for a more readable schematic anyway. :) Move the C3 down a couple of grid points then wire from pin 5 to the top of the cap: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/ntsV3U5jOTjWfHWGAKvRQXuM079vqyRspBleiWhT.png) Then wire from pin 7 to the wire corner: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/J9lLmrDRd6cx6JMe4IsxHjnpbXln5mIf7k7mFqN9.png) and the wires stay put: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/iq6s0LsfaqqePjujxoJWRIlQbswDa5XcvlGfURel.png) Then do the same for pin 12 to C5 and pin 10.
oh i see i tried something similar just without moving the cap, and it didnt work. Thanks for the help anyways
UserSupport 5 years ago
@andyfierman Should we nee to add a subpart for this part for pin7 and pin8?
andyfierman 5 years ago
@UserSupport, That might be the simplest way to do it. Making it a 5 sub-part symbol so that the two amplifiers stages, the two output buffer stages and the power supply pins are on separate symbols would be even nicer. Then the two amplifier sub part symbols will have only the two differential input, the control input, the output pins. The two buffer sub part symbols will just have an input and an output pins and a 5th power supply pins sub part symbol will just have the positive and negative supply pins.
UserSupport 5 years ago
@andyfierman please help to separate them as 5 subparts. :)
andyfierman 5 years ago
I'll do them this evening. :)
andyfierman 5 years ago
Please find: LM13700N_5part
UserSupport 5 years ago
@andyfierman Thanks Andy :)
andyfierman 5 years ago
Just updated LM13700\_TI\.1 and LM13700\_TI\.2 symbols to make the pin 5 \- 7 and 10 \- 12 pin wiring work on these simulatable symbols\. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/T5I3RSvRb85tH55Mg8otMJOh92z3RXyIu5QsaBZD.png)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice