You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Unable to export into .STEP (Pro version)
1320 12
kostya suvorin 1 year ago
Hi everyone! Recently i tried to convert the following 3D model (Picture 1) from EasyEDA Pro into .STEP. ![Top view (connectors).png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/OWZ9tsXInLbDhyPHlvPz5gbdZHoHZFaM76X6R6za.png) After export i got the 2kB file, which is not contain 3D model. I saved this .step file as .HTML and saw what is shown in Picture 2. With another projects i don't have such problems. Need help ![html.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/kDPt0go7TddID0GHcfa14urURztqVqV4qeAO5xy4.png) P.S. .obj format is not suitable for me
Comments
UserSupport 1 year ago
Hi Got it, we will fix it soon
Xenons 1 year ago
Export it again. The second time it will work.
UserSupport 1 year ago
Hi it should fixed now, please try again
@xenons still not working
Faytekin 1 year ago
Hi, Same problem here. Maybe there is a file size limitation.
UserSupport 1 year ago
@kostyapa8888 @faytekin please save project as local zip file and send to [support@easyeda.com](mailto:support@easyeda.com) we will have a look
UserSupport 1 year ago
Hi it should works at v1.7.24 now
carlberg 1 year ago
Running 1.7.31.78bc6e and all the exported .step file contains it the text [object Object] and its always 15 bytes (1Kb in windows list). To reproduce, I view PCB in 3D (3D view of PCB looks really good!), click Export, Select 3D file, Select STEP and PCB+Compontent Model, Click Export. Progress bar is flashing at the bottom of the screen... After a couple of seconds, Dialog apears (think its Save As.., but the dialog has a Chines characters naming), enter an name of the file and click button next to Cancel (I assume is Save). File is created, but is only 15 bytes (15 bytes)... ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/omq3XAdEgbUzM6nUR4eHRV0mByu73ytNfyLgrqtY.png)
UserSupport 1 year ago
@carlberg I can export the step, please save as your project to local, and send to [support@easyeda.com](mailto:support@easyeda.com) we will have a look
carlberg 1 year ago
Found the issue.. If you view the 3d model by clicking #D toolbar button and then do export, Export is incorrect. But if you view the PCB (designer) and then go to meny; Export 3D File, then export works!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice