You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Can't move the text on a Net Port
742 12
MikeDB 4 years ago
Until recently it was always possible to move the text on a Net Port but now this seems to have stopped working.  The text won't select on its own and moving moves the Net Port and the text, not just the text.
Comments
UserSupport 4 years ago
Your netport text was covered by netport shape? you need to modify the text length and don't make it be covered by netport shape
MikeDB 4 years ago
@UserSupport No it's a long way from the netport shape.  That's the problem - I am trying to move it closer.  Definitely worked fine until latest release.
andyfierman 4 years ago
@MikeDB, I've just tried placing a few netports and netflags in the V6.4.5 Desktop client and then moving the names. I haven't seen a problem so far. What happens if you open a new schematic and try the same thing? I do note that your Electron version is 2.0.5 whereas mine is 4.2.10.
MikeDB 4 years ago
Ah I've just shut it down and reopened EasyEDA and it now says STD in green up in the top corner and works correctly, whereas it said SIM when I was having the problem.  No idea why it changed as it was launched from my standard place on the Windows Start menu.  Weird ! As for Electron, how do I even update it ?  I thought it came with the Desktop distribution which is up to date.
andyfierman 4 years ago
@MikeDB. "As for Electron, how do I even update it ?  I thought it came with the Desktop distribution which is up to date." Me too... :)
andyfierman 4 years ago
Oh! Just noticed that my Electron version did update from 4.2.10 to 4.2.12 when I updated from V6.3.53 to V6.4.5 Desktop Client. Not sure if the difference is it being the Linux as opposed to the Windows client?
MikeDB 4 years ago
Looks like it.  I always allow the update of the client.  Hence my problems with it messing up older schematics. And on a totally different topic as I see you use it, do you find Chrome 84 runs like a dog compared with Chrome 80 for general browsing ?  It's almost like it has all caching disabled.
andyfierman 4 years ago
"Ah I've just shut it down and reopened EasyEDA and it now says STD in green up in the top corner and works correctly, whereas it said SIM when I was having the problem." That's it! That's the bug. In **Sim** mode you **can't** move the netport name. In **Std** mode you **can** move the netport name.
andyfierman 4 years ago
"...do you find Chrome 84 runs like a dog compared with Chrome 80 for general browsing ?" Can't say that I've noticed it but I can't remember when it got updated anyway.
UserSupport 4 years ago
The older desktop client core is v2.0.5, it will auto update the editor, and can not save the project to local the new desktop client core is v4.2, it will not auto update the editor, and can save the project to local issue confirmed, it appears at SIM mode. I added it at tracking list. Thank you for your report
MikeDB 4 years ago
@UserSupport  How do I update to v4.2 manually ?
andyfierman 4 years ago
@MikeDB, I think all you have to do is uninstall the client as described in the readme file then download and install the new version. Maybe make a copy of the easyeda_data folder for safety.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice