You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Can't place components on the Document layer
848 4
MikeDB 5 years ago
I've a front panel design I'm having made using the standard PCB process.  I've taken the electronics PCB and pasted it onto the front panel PCB, deleted all the tracks and unnecessary holes, then placed holes for all the pots and sockets in the correct place.  But rather than delete them, it would be nice to transfer all the components with holes to the document layer in case I need to move them later, but EasyEDA doesn't seem to allow it.  Any there any wordarounds to this ?
Comments
UserSupport 5 years ago
Component doesn't support document layer, only for top or bottom layer. you can ungroup it and change the track layer to document layer.
MikeDB 5 years ago
Yes I know it doesn't.  Could you add it as a future feature as it would be very useful
cjohnson 5 years ago
@MikeDB I think you may want to attach a picture of what you are trying to do, to help clarify what the details of the feature you want need to be.
MikeDB 5 years ago
@cjohnson Good idea.   Below you can see the board where I've started with the routed PCB design with an LCD and rotary encoders.  I place the holes in all the correct places and could just then delete them leaving the holes.  However it would be better if I could send the LCD and encoders to the document layer so that if I need to move them slightly later it is easier to do. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/9zDFFxtUPiOZ50x9P3bekYVM01I2QGtNUbfWraMC.png)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice