You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Can't seem to get copper to pour, no error, no gap shows up between islands
629 7
BBelk 5 years ago
Any idea why I can't get the copper areas to rebuild? I've done this a few days ago but now doesn't seem to work. No errors show up either which I would think it would flag it if there was a problem. Thanks
Comments
UserSupport 5 years ago
Hi Can you add me in your project? I will have a look Or you can share with public. Any Images? if you shift+b rebuild the copper area does it still exist? if you can provide us the PCB file will be better. Thank you
andyfierman 5 years ago
@BBelk, Can you try on an up to date version of Firefox (v64) or Chrome (v71)?
BBelk 5 years ago
@UserSupport Hi I've found it very difficult to add in users, can you tell me how to add you in? Here's how I think I unintentionally broke it: I think it has to do with moving a island with the arrow keys. I highlighted one island I wanted to copy, was able to copy and move to another location, off the pcb then back on, then paste it where i wanted it, renamed it, but after that it would never pour that area correctly, even after deleting the island and starting with a new island. It acts like a permanent ink island...The other islands on the board are fine, I can reshape, re-build copper area, etc, works. You might be able to try it there, create a multi component design, choose a few components to create a island with, then move the island around with the arrow keys, see if the main copper will re-pour around it. Try moving it off the ground plane pcb area (outside the board outline) then back on. I don't think its a browser issue, it acts more like either the other island is still there somewhere, maybe on a invisible layer...or is that lair? lol
UserSupport 5 years ago
Hi ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/hJAaw5oSEjuPh051FpLgCk1WxjmUHTgGBTkdDWK4.png)
BBelk 5 years ago
@UserSupport Added... ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/vBzr14jbFEXYXNCeCCXvZPg8mSRXPi9BS1fnPBPl.png)
UserSupport 5 years ago
Hi Your U2 pad is top layer, but you haven't create the top layer copper area net name as +5V ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/14vflCrrRmxC6YYJXs1GI5O3NM1RzsGwUHe1Qt5W.png) so, the ratline still exist. after add copper area: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/piB11tt1x2WhemgPg1FrOVA5sXkhz2WTI2wT3IZU.png)
BBelk 5 years ago
Hi Support, Actually my problem is on L2-2. You can see the islands were created for L1, L3 & L4 a island outline is there but it won't create the island for L2. Thanks
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice