You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Can we get the filters in Place(P) fixed?
313 5
pommie 5 months ago
If I'm drawing a schematic the filters in Place don't do anything. This is such a glaring bug that I feel it must be something to do with the English Version and the developers haven't seen it. For example, say I'm looking for a Pic processor, I choose Pic18F in the search box and I get, ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/u7NVOAT79wRf31d68Gu2wNaIUtt6DMfPfpar0y0o.png) Note, 1600 items. I now select QFN-28 as the footprint I want and click Apply Filters. This is what I get, ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/EzmO3Zr0yiPJj8g8Bd8phIk9eoHxffAoPc9Zzt5J.png) Note, number of results hasn't changed and the first item is a PLCC-44. If these filters worked it would be much simpler for me to find what I want. Thanks.
Comments
haidy_easyeda 5 months ago
Hello, this is really a bug feature, thank you for asking. We will take this issue seriously and fix it in the next version.
haidy_easyeda 5 months ago
Hello, we have fixed this issue, please try again. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/Dmy7wlgXan1SqhP2IsqcyyCKeae6pnDw8flUISt0.png)
pommie 5 months ago
This is great, if I filter for QFN-28 I get, ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/290F6fsPilN0kZUfZgfzy9D5fScuLWZzwwvRt6yR.png) This is as expected. However, if I don't care which QFN package I want I select additional filters and get, ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/TnOKd7A6smOh3hVDjyUkq5nxp7ltkNKZQWG7dVxd.png) Note, no results!!! How is this possible? Is the program ANDing the filters together so only devices with all three footprints are shown? But, thanks for trying.
pommie 5 months ago
I guess that filters should be ANDed together when in different catagories but ORed together when in the same catagory. To test this I selected various other things for my pic chip. This is the result, ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/ozqlr0AGaHxppZSqEdGJQWfWRzrHF63J5DZpqjSv.png) It appears that no matter what I select in other catagories (except footprint) the result is always 7 devices. All with USB and 16k AND 8k of RAM. Sorry to be so pedantic but this doesn't help me and is still severly flawed.
pommie 5 months ago
Looks like the answer to my question - "Can we get the filters in Place(P) fixed?" is "NO".
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice